Section 43 A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the "SPI Rules"); and
Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
2. “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, “Patient” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website, including End-Users, Patients, general Users and Practitioners.
3. “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that may include User name, e-mail address, other contact details, and information about products and Services that User has purchased or shown an interest in. It may also mean User’s age so to determine which product and services are relevant for the User.
4. “Third Parties” refer to any website, application, company, or individual apart from the User and the creator of this Website.
3. As part of providing Our Services to You, We may need to send routine communications to You, such as order transaction emails and other administrative messages through email and notifications posted on the Website or through other means available, including text and other forms of messaging. Though we prefer to communicate with our Customers via email, as may be deemed necessary, you agree to receive Our phone calls, related to Your requests on vigyanveda.com
We may collect the following information:
1. Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, name, e-mail address, mobile and home telephone numbers, age, date of birth, occupation and home address; and if necessary, a valid credit card number, expiration date, and any other information We require to process payment;
2. The User’s e-mail and contact information, GPS based location;
3. The User’s data sent across through the Website;
4. As a User of XorptechLifesciencePvtLtds, You may provide information about Yourself, Your spouse or family, Your friends, their health issues, previous medication taken, previous medical conditions, allergies, etc. to XorptechLifesciencePvt Ltd;
6. When You browse the Website, We may also collect information regarding the pages you viewed, the web addresses from which you arrive or click through to, time spent on certain pages, download errors and page response times. All this information helps us analyze Customers' trends and preferences, and thus assist us in improving our service; and
7. If You use XorptechLifesciencePvt Ltdby accessing it through your Google+, Facebook profiles or any other APIs, We collect such data as Your name, education, specialization, address of practicing hospitals/clinics, contact information, achievements, Device ID (IMEI), location, etc.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
1. We will use the information to provide You with any products or Services You request and to operate Our business efficiently. We may also use it to contact You if necessary.
2. From time to time, XorptechLifesciencePvt Ltd may also use Your Personal Information to send you advertising or promotional material, including information about new products, features and enhancements, special offers or events that may be of interest to You. You can contact us at any time vide Our Support Desk@ email@example.com to let us know that You do not want Us to use Your information for this purpose.
3. We may also use Your Personal Information for our internal marketing and demographic studies so that We can constantly improve the products and Services and can better meet Your needs. The information is also used to customize Your experience with XorptechLifesciencePvt Ltd.
5. The information made available by Patients is displayed exclusive to XorptechLifesciencePvt Ltd and vice versa and is not made public in the Website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
2. We may share Our data, including Your Personal Information, with Our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving Your needs through the use of Our Website and related Services, throughout the world.
3. We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other Third Parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorize Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us or You to any legal liability.
4. We gather up data such as personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other Third Parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify You personally. We may use Third-Party advertising companies to serve advertisements on Our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single-pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these Third Parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
5. Cookies are pieces of information that are placed on Your computer to help us accurately understand how many consumers are visiting the Website, how often they visit, and what content they are most interested in. Clear GIFs, sometimes called "web bugs," are file objects, usually a graphic image such as a transparent one pixel-by-one pixel GIF, that is placed on a webpage or in an e-mail message to monitor user behavior. The GIF tells us the IP address of the computer that fetched Our page, the URL of the page the GIF is on, the time the page was viewed, the type of browser used, and can tell Us a previously set cookie value.
6. These cookies and clear GIFs let us know how many people are coming to the Website, how frequently, and how they are using the site, allowing us to make updates to content and improve navigation as appropriate.
MAINTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PRESCRIPTION
1. We understand the confidential nature of the prescription You provide on the Website for accessing the Service and We treat Your prescription as a protected information.
Address: 701- Samedh Complex, near associate petrol pump, CG Road- Ahmedabad 380009