Occasional Digestive Issues? Try The Right Care With Soulfly
Have you ever experienced the problem of gas acidity, constipation, flatulence, bloating heartburn like digestive issues after having your favourite chole bhature, dal makhani or tandoori chicken? I have experienced it too but do you know these digestive issues are a sign of weak digestive health?
Most of us often grab an antacid and solve these issues instantly. Yes, antacid can provide instant relief but this relief is temporary. You can experience similar symptoms again when you consume spicy or oily food again.
In this case, we often ignore the issues and found antacids as a saviour for our problem. But the fact is that ignoring these initial digestive issues leads to chronic digestive problems frequently, which not only affects our overall health but also affects our routine life.
Our Lifestyle Is The Real Culprit
We all are living a sedentary but fast-moving lifestyle where our daily activities are executed fast and we hardly get time to take care of ourselves. These habits include everything from our eating habits to work and time management.
- While eating food, we usually swallow big food particles that increases the effort of our stomach to break down the food that requires food to stays in our stomach for longer. This food in our stomach leads to gas, heaviness, discomfort, pain and bloating.
- Our stomach produces acid to process the received food in excess to process this huge collection of food due to which some acid flows back to our food pipe and causes acid reflux and gives a feeling of burning sensation which is often related to acidity.
- In our busy lifestyle, we often forget to drink enough water and sometimes consume water while having our food. Drinking water while eating food affects the digestive fire (Agni) that is necessary for the body to digest the received food.
- Apart from these eating habits, we do consume a variety of junk food in a huge quantity that has an excessive amount of starch, carbohydrates and fat that takes longer for our body to break down and process which leads to the problem of gas, acidity and constipation.
- It is important to eat in a peaceful and stress-free environment, but sometimes we end up having our food on our worktable and overeat in stress to meet deadlines that lead to the problem.
- Also, some of the variety of food that causes gas and acidity or foods that are intolerant for our stomach are included in our diet that leads to these digestive problems.
You might be thinking that this is how we all live and we cannot do anything in this. But the most important thing is that this is all related to our digestive health and we cannot ignore our digestive health like this because good digestion is equivalent to a better body.
Digestion Is An Important Factor For Everyday Health
The food we eat breakdown in our digestive tract to nourish our body with its essential nutrients and provide energy to carry out everyday tasks. If the food we eat does not digest and got stuck in our digestive tract, it leads to gas, acidity, constipation and painful symptoms like bloating, flatulence, heaviness, burping, farts, heartburn, burning sensation, acid reflux, missed stools and so on. These nutrients from the food are essential in building immunity for a body to function properly and an important part of better sex life as well. That's why digestion plays a major role in our everyday life.
You might be thinking that if your digestive issues can easily be solved by antacids then why shouldn’t you go for an antacid every time, you face the issue? But, as you age these digestive issues will go worsen and someday these temporary solutions will not help anymore.
I would suggest that relying on temporary solutions for the present cannot provide long term benefits but if you go for a permanent solution like Ayurveda you can definitely solve your problem and prevent these occasional digestive issues. It is said that the time we have in our hands right now is the best time to do best for a bright future, this statement fits best to our condition where going for a permanent Ayurvedic solution helps to build better digestion in future.
Soulfly For Digestive Health
Vigyanveda’s Soulfly is a blend of 5+ Ayurvedic herbs that helps to improve your digestive health and strengthen your digestive system to bear the sudden lifestyle changes. It is an effective solution to manage your digestive health and provides a stronger digestive system. It helps to create a healthy intestinal environment to regulate your bowels and better absorption of nutrients from the food. It helps to flush out toxins from the body that can affect your digestive health or the functioning of the other organs of the body to provide better health benefits. It has the added benefit of managing stomach heat that is one of the common reasons for mouth ulcers. Its ingredients have a cooling effect on your stomach as well as on your skin, which adds a flawless glow to your skin.
Its key ingredients are Senna, Amla, Ajwain and Saunf that manage occasional digestive concerns and treat them in the beginning before they become complicated in future.
Best Routine With Soulfly
- Try to wake up early in the morning so that you have some extra time to take care of your health.
- Drink a glass of warm water with honey or lemon first thing in the morning to start your day.
- Wash your face with splashes of water to feel refreshed in the morning.
- Practice yoga, meditation or any exercise of your choice to stay fit.
- Add plenty of colourful fruits and vegetables to your diet and don’t forget to have your meals on time.
- Drink water throughout the day but avoid drinking water before and after 30 minutes of your meal.
- Try to have your dinner 2 hours before sleep and have a brisk walk after dinner.
- Have Soulfly in the night to enjoy good food and a good mood every day.