Masturbation Is Healthy For Your Physical And Psychological Health
We all have a feeling to explore our body some time in our life, and when we are alone, we feel good by touching our genitals. But have you ever felt guilty about doing so? I assume some of you may have because our society considers it a sin. While some of you may ignore society and do whatever you like without actually knowing the right techniques and benefits of doing it. So, today we are going to talk about masturbation that is one of the most sensitive topics in society. In this section, we will talk about masturbation, its advantages and many more for you to avail the benefit of self-pleasure. Let's get started.
“I hope you are familiar with our wellness initiatives on our Youtube channel Vigyanveda . If not check out our videos now. “
Masturbation is a natural and safest way to release sexual tension by touching, stroking and rubbing your private parts with hands or sex toys. It helps to explore your body and its reactions to different techniques employed for orgasm for self-pleasure or any other reason. It helps to promote self-care and better sexual health. Practising masturbation before sexual intercourse can lead to better performance.
Masturbation Is A Common Behaviour
Masturbation is a common behaviour that is observed in people with or without a partner, of any age, gender, background and region. According to research, the frequency to masturbate is more in men than women. As reported by the Vitamin Stree survey 2018, 99.45% of men and 82% of women masturbated at least once in their lifetime in India. While 28.8% of women masturbated 3 to 4 times a week and 1 in 4 men masturbated once every day. It is a part of private space and often people ignore masturbation. The reasons to masturbate can vary from person to person some people will perform it to relax, manage stress, induce sleep, release sexual tension, pleasure and when their partner is not available for sex at the time or longer. It is the safest pleasurable activity that can be enjoyed in your space at any stage of your life.
Masturbation Is A Taboo
Masturbation is a private affair and everyone has the right to feel comfortable in his personal space. It is a common part of sexuality but people consider it as a shameful or embarrassing activity. Some of the religious and cultural beliefs consider masturbation a sin and prohibit discussing over it. There are plenty of myths prevailing in society that evolved masturbation as a bad habit. The myths claimed that practising masturbation will make you go crazy, lead to blindness, damage your genitals, shrink your penis, cause pimples and ruin your sexual life. But none of them is true in reality. The truth is that masturbation is actually the safest thing but people have made it taboo for individuals so they have a feeling of guilt after masturbation. But slowly masturbation is getting rid of the tag of sin and people are accepting it as a safe and common activity for pleasure.
Masturbation Is Good For Your Health
Masturbation is a healthy and normal part of a person's sexual health. It leads to better physical and mental health that is equivalent to the benefits of sex. Here are the few benefits of masturbation that leads to healthy living.
- It can be performed by people irrespective of their age, gender, relationship status or region.
- It is the safest way to explore your body and figure out the best that works for you to achieve orgasm.
- It allows you to better communicate your sexual desires and fantasies to your partner.
- Masturbation helps to release the hormone oxytocin that helps to combat stress and anxiety.
- The release of hormone endorphins and dopamine helps to improve your mood.
- Oxytocin and endorphins hormones released during masturbation help to relax and make you fall asleep.
- Masturbation helps to boost your sexual desire and build confidence in your body image.
- Masturbation may or may not conclude to orgasm but it could lead to a strong relationship.
- Masturbation is safe and avoids the danger of sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy.
- It leads to better sexual intercourse if performed before the activity.
Points To Remember Before Your Masturbate
Masturbation is the safest method for self-pleasure but excessive masturbation can affect your everyday life and relationship. The frequency to masturbate may differ for people from several times a day, to a week or a month and some may not prefer to masturbate. Yes, it is true that some people actually do not masturbate but there is nothing wrong or right about it. If you start to prioritise masturbation over your school, work, partner or social gatherings then you may be addicted to excessive masturbation. Anything that is performed within the limit always leads to better results and anything in excess can be dangerous for your health. Here I want to highlight a few precautions to keep in mind before you masturbate.
- Always keep a track of the frequency of masturbation and check whether you can control your desire to masturbate.
- Masturbation can be performed in different ways and it is always beneficial to switch techniques to retain the sensitivity of the organ.
- Wash your hands before and after masturbation and maintain healthy hygiene for your genitals.
- Don't go harsh on your genitals and hold your penis the right way not too tight that can reduce the sensation in the organ in long term.
- Don't use any harsh products or objects on your genitals to ensure safety.
Masturbation can be beneficial for sexual life in numerous ways but if performed with the right techniques ensuring safety.