Best ayurvedic medicine for weight loss/gain vigyanveda in india
Weight care products:
1. Vitarich Capsule.
It Will fulfill the deficiency of vitamin in the body and will also meet the amount of protein and minerals. Which will provide energy and growth of the body and increase weight. It Will remove depression and stress.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Niacin amide (Vitamin B3)
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Folic acid
- Vitamin B9
- Calcium in DCP form.
2. Soulfly Capsule.
It Will increase your metabolism and increase digestibility. If There will be a problem of digestion, it will go away with these capsules.
If you have digestive issues on a daily basis then it can affect your weight. In some cases digestion problems make you fat and in some other cases digestive problems make you thin. Therefore, first of all you have to solve your digestion related problem.
- Senna: It helps to relieve constipation and empty the bowels before to procedures like endoscopies. Senna is also used by people to treat IBS, hemorrhoids, weight loss, and numerous other diseases.
- Sanchar (black salt): Sanchar has anti-gastric and digestive properties, so it can be a great help in digestive problems
- Nasotar: This herb has antibiotic qualities that aid in the body's clearance of intestinal worms.
- JethiMadh: The roots' anti-flatulent function decreases the development of gas in the stomach.
- Small hered: It is said to improve digestion and absorption while also increasing appetite.
- Celery: There is evidence with these ingredients that control problems, such as the stomach ulcers, can reduce stomach acid, reduce the incidence of stomach ulcers, and regulate stomach movements.
- Amla: it has potential to regulate bowel movements and can strengthen the intestinal wall, reduce the risk of stomach problems, and control stomach fluids.
- Fenne: it helps in lowering intestinal inflammation and the bacteria that trigger intestinal cramping.
3. Immuno Shakti.It will strengthen the immune system, increases immunity power. So that can helps to improve your ability to absorb a food nutrition more effectively.
- Giloy: It helps in treating chronic fever and fights infection. Its antipyretic properties reduce the symptoms of dengue and malaria.
- Turmeric: It helps fight virus replication.
- Lemon: It is a rich source of vitamin C and flavonoids. It is rich in natural antioxidants that improve immunity.
- Basil: It gives relief in cough, cold and fever.
- Cinnamon: It helps fight free radicals and flu, it helps reduce the chances of seasonal infections.
- Ginger: Contains the active ingredient ginger which helps in boosting immunity.
- Black Pepper: It helps protect against seasonal allergies.