Best ayurvedic medicine for joint, muscle, sprain, arthritis, chickengunia pain?
Sukoon key ingredients:
- Gandhapura Oil:
The leaves of the Gaultheria plant, often known as the wintergreen plant, are used to make this oil. Myrcene, limonene, and delta-catenin are anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant compounds found in gandhapura oil. Pain in the muscles and bones is treated with Gandhapura oil.
- Devdaru Oil:
Osteoarthritis symptoms such as joint pain and inflammation are treated by Devdaru's Vata (air) balancing capabilities.
- Peppermint oil:
The active ingredient in peppermint, menthol, which has a free menthol content of at least 44%, produces a hot or cold sensation that temporarily dulls the pain of arthritis.
- Nilgiri Oil.
Eucalyptus oil has anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, it can be helpful for people with arthritis, back pain, sprains, muscle stiffness, persistent pain, fibrosis, and nerve discomfort.
Kapoor is anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, and antipyretic. It helps to minimize swelling of body parts while also increasing blood circulation, which helps to relieve joint discomfort. The burning of the joints is relieved as a result of the coolness it provides. Kapoor can also be used to relieve the condition of convulsions. As a result, ladies who are experiencing leg cramps and joint pain in the latter days of pregnancy can benefit from it.
- Sukoon oil not only helps in the problem of joint pain or muscle pain. We can also use this oil to strengthen bones, improve the flexibility of bones, etc.
- Because it is without any side effects. Any age group can use Sukoon oil.
- If you have pain in your body or if you are also in fatigue, then this oil can be used.
- You can also use it if you have muscle pain or cramps.
- If a woman has joint pain during pregnancy or after pregnancy, she can get relief from this oil.
- Joint pain is common after growing age, applying it regularly can give us relief.
- If you are an athlete, or you have body aches or joint pain, then this oil can be useful for you.