Best ayurvedic medicine for gas,acidity,constipation, metabolism, detox problem?
It Will increase your metabolism and increase digestibility. If There will be a problem of digestion, it will go away with these capsules.
If you have digestive issues on a daily basis then it can affect your weight. In some cases digestion problems make you fat and in some other cases digestive problems make you thin. Therefore, first of all you have to solve your digestion related problem.
- Senna: It helps to relieve constipation and empty the bowels before to procedures like endoscopies. Senna is also used by people to treat IBS, hemorrhoids, weight loss, and numerous other diseases.
- Sanchar (black salt): Sanchar has anti-gastric and digestive properties, so it can be a great help in digestive problems
- Nasotar: This herb has antibiotic qualities that aid in the body's clearance of intestinal worms.
- JethiMadh: The roots' anti-flatulent function decreases the development of gas in the stomach.
- Small hered: It is said to improve digestion and absorption while also increasing appetite.
- Celery: There is evidence with these ingredients that control problems, such as the stomach ulcers, can reduce stomach acid, reduce the incidence of stomach ulcers, and regulate stomach movements.
- Amla: it has potential to regulate bowel movements and can strengthen the intestinal wall, reduce the risk of stomach problems, and control stomach fluids.
- Fenne: it helps in lowering intestinal inflammation and the bacteria that trigger intestinal cramping.
All these ingredients are very herbal and helpful for gas, acidity, constipation and any other digestive issues you may come across in your daily life.
Recommended For You