Best ayurvedic medicine for dark spots , blemishes , pigmentation problem?
Skin lightening care products:
1. Sounchitra.It includes powerful herbs that can help you manage a variety of skin-related issues. You can use this oil to cure any skin-related issues you may be experiencing quickly and naturally.
Til Oil (Sesamum Indicum): Sesame oil helps in removing the dead cells of the skin. The fatty acids and vitamins present in it reduce wrinkles. This oil also reduces fine lines and enlarged pores. The polyphenols present in sesame seeds also prevent the skin from getting an oily glow.
Raktachandan (Santalum Album) : Red sandalwood is used to enhance beauty. It gives relief in skin like skin pigmentation and acne.
Pipal ni Lakh (Ficus Religiosa) :The elements found in it protect the blood cells of our skin from dying, which gives inner glow to the skin. On the other hand, soaking the fresh root of peepal and applying it on the face can reduce wrinkles.
Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia): Manjistha is also used to improve skin tone and remove dark spots on the skin. It also helps in purifying the blood and also has anti-acne properties, which protects the face from acne and pimples.
Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) :Liquorice powder contains an element called glabridin, which can regulate tyrosinase and liquiretin (an enzyme that works in the production of melanin) activity.
Daru Haridra (Berberis Aristata): Daruharidra is rich in antioxidants, can be used to treat acne and pigmentation.
Khus (Vetiveria Zizanioides): Anti-oxidants, calcium, potassium, protein, fat, iron and folate (Vitamin - B9) present in poppy are beneficial for your skin, it moisturizes your skin and makes the skin soft. Is.
Padmak (Nelumbo Nucifera) : The properties present in lotus flower and its leaves make the skin flexible, strengthen skin cells, reduce wrinkles and help in improving the face.
Vad Ni Vadvai (Ficus Bengalensis): Most of the skin related problems are due to the aggravation of pitta dosha. Due to the sedative properties of Banyan, it is very beneficial for the skin.
Nil Kamal (Nymphaea Stellata) : This will keep your skin hydrated. It can prove to be helpful in removing wrinkles from your face.
Pipala ke pan (Ficus Religiosa) : It contains calcium, iron, fiber, magnesium, protein etc. It is beneficial in skin problems like ringworm, scabies, itching by eating soft leaves of peepal or drinking its decoction.
Nag Keshar (Mesua Ferrea): Nagkesar is considered best for maintaining moisture in the face and keeps the skin glowing.
Keshar (Crocus Sativus): It has anti-solar properties, which can absorb the harmful UV rays of the sun. Saffron is effective in reducing the problem of dark circles under the eyes to some extent. Can be considered.
Mahamanjishthadi Kwath : It is also used to improve skin tone and remove dark spots on the skin. It also helps in purifying the blood. It also has anti-acne properties, which protects the face from acne and pimples.
Gau Milk: Fat and lactic acid are found in the raw milk of the cow, which is also helpful in removing the blemishes of the face.
Remove dark spots, blemishes, scars from wounds
Remove dark circles under the eyes,
Control facial oil,
Helps with acne and pimples,
Remove pigmentation under the arms,
sunburn or tan,
Increase natural growth,
Hydrate the skin.
2. Soulfly Capsule.
Your metabolism will speed up, as well as your digestion. If there is ever a digestive issue, these capsules will solve it.
Metabolism will help to absorb vitamins and minerals more effectively.
- Senna: It helps to relieve constipation and empty the bowels before to procedures like endoscopies. Senna is also used by people to treat IBS, hemorrhoids, weight loss, and numerous other diseases.
- Sanchar (black salt): Sanchar has anti-gastric and digestive properties, so it can be a great help in digestive problems
- Nasotar: This herb has antibiotic qualities that aid in the body's clearance of intestinal worms.
- JethiMadh: The roots' anti-flatulent function decreases the development of gas in the stomach.
- Mall hered: It is said to improve digestion and absorption while also increasing appetite.
- Celery: There is evidence with these ingredients that control problems, such as the stomach ulcers, can reduce stomach acid, reduce the incidence of stomach ulcers, and regulate stomach movements.
- Amla: it has potential to regulate bowel movements and can strengthen the intestinal wall, reduce the risk of stomach problems, and control stomach fluids.
- Fenne: it helps in lowering intestinal inflammation and the bacteria that trigger intestinal cramping.
3. Vitarich Capsule.
It will meet the body's protein and mineral requirements as well as the vitamin deficiencies. Because your body have vitamins deficiency then you will more likely to have dark spots, blemishes, pigmentation problem on the face. Your face looks dull because of less nutrition. This one capsule contain following vitamins.
Key vitamins in capsule:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Niacin amide (Vitamin B3)
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Folic acid
- Vitamin B9
- Calcium in DCP form.
Recommended For You
Skin Lightening Trial Care KitSee Kit
Skin Lightening Essential Care KitSee Kit