How to stop nightfall permanently at home:
Nightfall is a common health problem in men where semen is ejaculated during sleep late at night or early in the morning. This can happen at any age, but it is more common in teenagers and sexually inactive men. This can happen due to psychological factors, experiencing sensuous activity in the dream, excessive exposure to sexual content, weak penile nerves, hormone imbalance, consumption of excessive testosterone boosters, experiencing climax while dreaming, inability to control emotions, and when your body tries to replace old semen with the new one. As I said earlier, nightfall is a common problem, but excessive nightfall needs medical attention. Bathing with a few drops of essential oils in warm water before bed helps to relax your mind and body, which leads to better sleep and reduces the frequency of nightfall.
Reason for night fall.
- Not having sex after puberty is a problem, as after puberty, you will continually produce more and more sperm, which causes nightfall.
- watching too much content that contains sexual pictures, sexual posts, and thinking all day about sexual activity. That will be the reason for the nightfall.
- If you are discussing sex and sexual activity all of the time.
- During sleep, if you rub your penis with a bad sheet, it leads to nightfall.
- Sometimes stress, depression also lead to nightfall.
- If you are taking a sex hormonal supplement, that will also be the reason for the nightfall.
- In some cases, antidepressants and blood pressure medications will lead to nightfall in some cases.
- Tiredness, obesity, and if you are not doing physical activity will lead to nightfall.
Myths of nightfall:
- Nightfall reduces sperm counts in men.
- Women don't have a nightfall problem.
- Only porn addicts suffer from nightfall.
- There is no solution, no medication for nightfall.
- It is a symptom of erectile dysfunction.
- More non-veg leads to a nightfall problem.
- Nightfall decreases sex ability.
- Nightfall reduces the size of the penis. And nightfalls are signs of illness and weakness.
Best yoga for nightfall:
- Lie down on your back in the Savasana pose (Corpse Pose).
- Bend your knees so that your feet are flat on the ground and your heels are touching your buttocks.
- Hold your ankle with your hands, and then relax yourself in this position and take a deep breath naturally.
- Lift your buttocks and straighten your back.
- Lift the chest and navel as high as possible towards the chin without straining while keeping the shoulder and foot stationary. Make sure your feet and shoulders are properly flat on the ground.
- The weight of the body completely rests on the feet, arms, shoulders, neck, and head in the ending position.
- Stay in this position as long as you can. And maintain yourself with this position.
- Lie down on your back with your arms at your sides.
- Lift your legs, buttocks, and back in a single motion to come up high on your shoulders. Hands can help to support your back.
- Move your hands up your back, creeping up towards the shoulder blades, and bring your elbows closer to each other. Continue to straighten your legs and spine by pressing your elbows into the floor and your hands into your back. Your head and neck should not be supported; instead, your weight should be supported by your shoulders and upper arms.
- Maintain a solid leg position. Raising your heels higher, as if you were leaving a footprint on the ceiling, Bring your big toes up and over your nose. Now raise your toes. Keep an eye on your neck. Keep your neck from collapsing onto the floor. Instead, keep your neck strong by slowly tightening the muscles in your neck. Your chest should be pressed against your chin. Come out of the pose if you feel any strain in your neck.
- Continue to breathe deeply and maintain the pose. Stay in this position as much as possible.
- Begin by kneeling on one side, lying. For more comfort, sit on a yoga mat.
- Then, with your weight off your knees, slowly sit back on your legs.
- Maintain a four-finger distance between your knees and sit up straight with your buttocks resting on your heels. The thighs of both legs should lie on the calves of both feet, and the big toes of both feet should touch.
- Put your hand on your knees, look straight with a straight back, then head straight, and your chin should be parallel to the ground.
- Focus on your breathing. Take a deep breath and naturally exhale the breath.
- Try to stay in this position as much as you can.
- Begin by sitting in Dandasana, or Staff position, on the floor with your legs straight in front of you or on your thighs.
- Raise your heads slowly and naturally.
- Now take a deep breath in while maintaining your spine straight and high.
- As much as your body allows, gently bend forward towards your toes.
- For a few seconds, hold this position and breathe normally and gently.
- Then relax and come up to the natural position.
- You can also try it with your hand stretched behind your head.
- After that, stretch your body for relaxation.
- Practice Meditation- It is important to align the balance between brain and body to address nightfall. Meditation or yoga is an effective way to control inner feelings and enhance concentration. This will divert your mind from unnecessary activities and you will feel relaxed for better sleep.
- Essential-Oil In Bath- Bathing with a few drops of essential oils in warm water before bed helps to relax your mind and body which leads to better sleep and reduces the frequency of nightfall.
- Divert Disturbing Thoughts- If you are dreaming of something sensuous that leads to nightfall, then you can try avoiding sexual content before sleep. You can listen to soothing music and read good books to divert unnecessary thoughts before sleep.
- Try exercising- You can try pelvic floor exercises or kegel exercises to add strength to your pelvic muscles and nerves to help prevent nigh.
- Eat Good Food- It is very important to complete your diet with good food if you lack energy due to frequent nightfall. Eating a good nutritious diet will help you retain the nutrition in the body and keep energy levels high.
- Avoid Caffeine- Avoiding coffee or tea just before you go to sleep can disturb your sleeping pattern, which can ultimately divert your mind to sexual activities and sensuous thoughts, which may lead to nightfall.
- Empty Your Bladder- In some cases, sleeping with a full bladder leads to nightfall. Always urinate before you go to sleep and empty your bladder to avoid such circumstances.
- Sleep The Right Way- Try to avoid sleeping positions where your private parts can rub against the bedding, which can cause an erection and lead to nightfall.
- Try Ayurveda- Some of the Ayurvedic herbs like Shilajit, Safed Musali, Amla, Kesar and Ashwagandha are great remedies for nightfall. Vigyanveda Performance Booster is a combination of these powerful herbs to cure nightfall problems in men. It is a wellness solution to treat sexual dysfunction in men.
If your problem is triggered due to your existing health condition or medication, you can talk to your doctor about it. You can also avail the benefit of Vigyanveda's free expert consultation to talk about your problem.
Home Remedies To Cure Nightfall:
Here are a few ingredients from your kitchen that can help with the nightfall problem. Try these simple ways to include herbs and spices in your diet for effective results.
These green fenugreek leaves are a good source of essential vitamins and minerals. Juice from fenugreek leaves is a good solution for the nightfall problem. Mix the juice of fenugreek leaves with an equal amount of honey and consume it before bed to treat the problem of nightfall.
Honey is a good source of energy that helps to provide strength to the male genital area and keep the reproductive system healthy. If consumed regularly, it can be effective in treating the problem of nightfall.
Onions are a great remedy for nightfall. Mix an equal amount of honey with an equal amount of onion juice, drink twice daily for positive results. You can also consume raw onion as a salad or in sandwiches in your meals for effective relief.
Bottle gourd has a cooling effect on your system that leads to better sleep and reduces the chances of nightfall. Drinking a glass of bottle gourd juice before bedtime keeps your stomach light and helps in sound sleep to prevent nightfall.
Apart from its taste and long-lasting smell, garlic is one of the best quick remedies for nightfall problems. It helps to improve blood flow throughout the body, strengthen muscles, improve nerve health and enhance overall reproductive health. Consume 2-3 chopped garlic buds with water before sleep to treat the problem.
This fruit is effective in men's sexual health. It is a rich source of antioxidants that improve blood flow and treat the problem of poor erections. Consuming pomegranates on regular basis helps to energize nerves and reproductive health to cure the problem of nightfall.
Amla is a rich source of vitamin C and essential nutrients that keep your digestive health in check, reduce stress, and eliminate toxins from the body. Having a glass of Amla juice every day is a good remedy to prevent nightfall.
Kesar is a sleep-enhancer. When Kesar is consumed with milk at night, it helps to treat the problem of nightfall. It is rich in antioxidants, nutrients, and minerals to improve testosterone levels and energize the nerves to prevent the ejaculation of semen during the night.
This natural herb has the natural chemical trimyristin that helps to induce sleep, relax muscles and nerves, and calms you down. It also helps to improve the health of the reproductive system and nerve energy to address the problem of nightfall. Add Jaiphal powder to soups, tea, milk, and desserts to avail of its benefits in your diet.