How to remove hyperpigmentation naturally
WHAT IS PIGMENTATION?
Pigmentation is a skin disorder that affects the color of the skin. Melanin is a cause of pigment, which is made by skin cells and causes changes in skin color. Talking about skin pigmentation, if the color of your skin becomes dark, then we call it hyperpigmentation. Some have small marks and some have big marks. If your skin is pigmented then it is a sign of unhealthy skin.
Types of hyperpigmentation:
There are several types of hyperpigmentation. The main types are melasma, sun spots, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), and freckles. Let us discuss it one by one
- Melasma is a pigmentation condition that affects many people. It causes gray and brown skin which usually appears on the skin of the face. We can more likely see melasma pigmentation on the bridge of the nose, cheekbones, and upper lip. Also appear on forearms, legs, hands, and shoulders.
- Several surveys show that 10 percent of melasma cases are available in men, Melasma is more likely to develop in women with darkened skin tone and also common during pregnancy. Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- This is caused by a skin infection or trauma. Acne is a common cause of this type. Acquired melanosis is another name for post-inflammatory pigmentation. Post-inflammatory hypopigmentation, which would be quite common, occurs with more severe injuries. Sunspots
- Sunspots, also known as liver spots or solar lentigines, are quite common. They are caused by excessive sun exposure over time. In general, they appear as spots on sun-exposed areas, such as the hands and face. This is in addition to natural aging. This causes the pigment-producing cells in your skin, known as melanocytes, to produce more pigment in a smaller concentrated area.
- Freckles are skin spots that are tan or light brown. They are formed of clusters of skin cells containing the pigment melanin. Freckles are flat, as opposed to moles, which are raised. Freckles are neither painful nor dangerous.
Symptoms of hyperpigmentation
- Itchy skin
- Redness on the skin
- Dry skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Black patches and acne scars
- Wrinkles start appearing on the skin, due to which your age becomes more visible.
Causes Of Pigmentation :
- More sun rays fall on your skin. Due to this, your skin becomes damaged and inflamed.
- If you do not provide good food or good nutrition to your body, then it can happen.
- You use more chemical-based products in your daily routine.
- In women, especially during pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, in general, can cause pigmentation.
- Long-term use of birth control tablets causes pigmentation in the form of freckles on the face.
- If you take more stress and there is some tension then this problem can happen.
- With age, the problem of getting dark spots or freckles on the face also starts.
- It is common to have hyperpigmentation if you have acne.
- At the time of menopause (before menstruation stops), there may be a problem of pigmentation in women.
Home Remedies for hyperpigmentation
1. Get Carrots. And add Multani mitti and mix. Add a spoonful of lemon juice to it. Apply it to the skin and leave it on the skin for twenty minutes. Do this once a week for the best results.
2. Apply potato juice to the freckles and wash them off with cold water after drying. It helps you to get rid of blemishes on your face.
3. Grind 5-7 basil leaves and mix one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply it to the skin. When it dries, wash it off with cold water. It is very beneficial in pigmentation.
4. Mix sugar in olive oil and apply it to the pigmented skin for 3-4 minutes. Afterward, wash off with cold water.
5. Red onion is very beneficial in the problem of pigmentation. Cut a piece of onion or extract its juice and apply it to the freckles and spots. After keeping the face for about ten minutes, wash the face with cold water.
6. Aloe vera is a magical ingredient for many problems related to pigmented skin and the face. Take out the pulp of fresh aloe vera and massage it on the face for 5-7 minutes. Wash off with cold water when dry.
7. Mix 1 teaspoon turmeric powder with lemon juice. Apply it to the affected area. Wash off with cold water after 20 minutes. Do this process once a day.
- One glass of lukewarm water should be drunk in the morning consume dry fruits
- so that the body can get essential minerals and nutrients
- Eat fruits and vegetables as much as possible.
- Drink at least 7-8 glasses of water a day.
- Eat fruits and vegetables as much as possible.
- Best foods for hyperpigmentation:
- Fatty fish
Do not take the following type of food if you have a hyperpigmentation problem.
- Fried food,
- Plain carbs,
- Spicy foods,
- Coffee and caffeine products,
- Dairy products.
Why "VIGYANVEDA SOUNCHITRA OIL" best for facial problems
SOUNCHITRA OIL will help to remove dark spots, treat blemishes & reduces pigmentation to keep the skin and underarm soft and glowing.
This oil contains many effective herbs which will remove many problems from your face. You can see the ingredient list given below.
- Til Oil (Sesamum Indicum): Sesame oil helps in removing dead cells from the skin. This oil also reduces fine lines, and enlarged pores and controls oil on the face.
- Raktha Chandan (Santalum Album): Freckles are skin spots that are tan or light brown. They are formed of clusters of skin cells containing the pigment melanin. Freckles are flat, as opposed to moles, which are raised. Freckles are neither painful nor dangerous.
- Pipal ni Lakh (Ficus Religiosa): The elements found in it protect the blood cells of our skin from dying, which gives an inner glow to the skin. On the other hand, soaking the fresh root of peepal and applying it to the face can reduce wrinkles.
- Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia): Manjistha is also used to lighten skin tone and remove dark spots. It also aids in blood purification and has anti-acne properties, which protect the face from acne and pimples
- Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra): Removes dead skin from the face, cleans the skin pores, and removes pimples and acne on the face.
- Daru Haridra (Berberis Aristata): Used to treat acne and pigmentation.
- Khus (Vetiveria Zizanioides): It moisturizes your skin and makes the skin soft.
- Padma (lotus): The properties present in the lotus flower and its leaves make the skin flexible, strengthen the skin cells, reduce wrinkles and help in improving the collagen.
- Vad Ni Vadvai (Ficus Bengalensis): It helps in healing wounds and inflammation.
- Nil Kamal (Nymphaea Stellata): It helps in removing wrinkles and making your skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Nag Keshar (Mesua Ferrea): Nagkesar is considered best for retaining moisture in the face and keeping the skin glowing.
- Keshar (Crocus Sativus): It contains anti-solar properties. Which can help to control your skin from UV rays. And also helps to reduce the dark spots, suntan, and dark circles under the eyes.
- Mahamanjishthadi Kwath: It is used to improve skin tone and remove dark spots on the skin. It also helps in purifying the blood and removes acne.
- Gau Milk (cow milk): Fat and lactic acid are found in cow's raw milk, which helps remove facial blemishes.
Benefits of “SOUNCHITRA OIL”.
SOUNCHITRA OIL contains very effective herbs that will help you to control many types of skin-related problems. If you have any skin-related problem, then you can solve the problem naturally and very easily with the use of this oil. Many benefits can be obtained from this oil such as.
- Remove dark spots, blemishes, wounds, and inflammation
- Remove dark circle under eyes,
- Control oil of the face,
- Helps with acne and pimple,
- Remove pigmentation underarms,
- Sunburn or tan,
- Increase natural growth,
- Hydrate the skin,
- Increase collagen of the skin.