The benefit of Cordyceps to controlling Diabetes
What is Cordyceps?
Cordyceps is a fungus found on the larvae of insects in mountainous areas of China. The word cordyceps is derived from the Latin word, meaning club and head. Cordyceps are generally related to mushroom genetics.
Cordyceps have been used in Chinese medicine for centuries. It can helps in kidney related disease, fatigue, sickness, improve sex drive, diabetes etc. There are more than 600 species discovered of cordyceps.
There are many benefits of cordyceps supplements. Some of the major benefits are
- Increase in energy level
- Anti-aging properties
- Heart health
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Diabetes Control etc.
What are the Vitamins found in Cordyceps?
Cordyceps contains very effective vitamins like
- Amino acids,
- Vitamins (B1, B2, B12, E, and K),
- Minerals (potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc), and Many more are medicinally important.
Types of Diabetes:
- Type 1 Diabetes: As a result of type 1 diabetes, the body produces very little insulin and blood sugar levels are out of balance. Type 1 Diabetes can be found more in children.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body does not properly use the insulin it produces. Due to this, the level of blood sugar is not balanced and increases. Type 2 Diabetes can be found more in adults.
Gestational Diabetes:Diabetes during pregnancy is characterized by elevated blood sugar levels in pregnant women. Both mother and baby are at greater risk of developing type 2 diabetes in later life.
Why is Cordyceps recommended for preventing diabetes?
Cordyceps contains very effective and natural types of sugar that can fight diabetes. Cordyceps most effectively works with type 2 diabetes..
The main role of cordyceps is to keep the sugar levels in a healthy range. Cordyceps generally lowers your blood sugar with healthy insulin. Insulin is a hormone that helps to transport the glucose in the Blood. It also helps to control complications of diabetes such as kidney disease, heart health, body energy levels, etc.
Best vitamins for diabetes to control:
- Vitamin B 1:
Vitamin B1 deficiency has been linked to diabetes. Vitamin B1 or thiamine is very beneficial for human health such as increasing energy levels, fighting depression, preventing kidney-related problems, improving memory, etc. And also helps to control complications of diabetes.
- Vitamin B12:
It plays an important role in improving the health of brain function and red blood cells.
- Vitamin D:
Vitamin D deficiency increases the chances of getting diabetes. And there are many studies available that suggest that vitamin D deficiency in diabetic patients increases the chances of worsening the condition and even death.
Magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and many more are known to control diabetes effectively.
The main thing is that Vitarich capsules contain cordyceps and spirulina (Spirulina is also a superfood that is beneficial to diabetes patients, spirulina controls blood sugar levels and it can help to control type 2 diabetes more effectively).
The following are more ingredients in the 'VigyanVeda Vitarich' that will help prevent diabetes.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
- Calcium in DCP form
- Flaxseeds: - It is rich in nutrients, helps in reducing weight, helps in balancing cholesterol, and prevents constipation.
Benefits of 'VigyanVeda Vitarich'
- Keeps blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol under control.
- Useful in reducing weight.
- Helps in reducing inflammation and boosts immunity
- Anti-cancer properties.
- Good for hair.
- It helps to keep the liver clean.
- It is useful for insomnia, asthma, or asthma.
- It helps to complete your daily need for nutrition that is required to maintain the healthy functioning of the body.
- It helps to boost your energy levels with its essential vitamins and minerals to fight fatigue and tiredness.
- It is rich in ingredients that maintain your blood health, bone health, and muscle health to keep you healthy.