Best Summer Hair Care Tips
1. Set a time for hair wash.
Set a timetable according to your work, if you work outside then wash your hair more often, if you are not going out of your house then wash your hair 2 to 3 times a week. If you have oily skin, wash your hair 4 to 5 times a week. If you have dry hair, wash your hair 3 to 4 times a week.
If you have a normal hair type then fine and wash your hair twice a week.
2. Use a conditioner.
It is a myth that all hair types need a conditioner after washing because if you have dry hair you can use a conditioner, if you have oily hair then you do not need to condition your hair. It depends on your hair type. Wash your hair according to your hair type and then apply conditioner if your hair type requires it.3. Use conditioner only on the tips of the hair.
There is no need to apply conditioner to your scalp as your scalp already has a natural moisture system. Apply conditioner on the ends of your hair and do not apply it on your scalp, if you are applying conditioner on your scalp, it can have the opposite effect. It harms the health of your scalp.
4. increase water intake.
Along with external hydration, internal hydration is also required. Drink at least 3 to 4 liters of water daily for healthy hair and scalp. Consuming more water will naturally hydrate the hair and help in nourishing your hair.5. Foods for hair.
Many healthy foods will lead you to hair growth and maintain your hair more naturally. Best foods for healthy hair such as.
- Fatty fish
- Beans, soybeans
- Amla. etc.
The following are the best and most effective vitamins for healthy hair such as.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
Whether you are a man or a woman, haircutting is a great option for healthy hair. Make a haircutting routine. Get your hair set from the hair salon at least once a month. It is a myth that cutting hair makes hair grow. This is not wrong, the fact is that cutting hair makes hair healthier from the tip of your hair.7. Protect hair when swimming.
This is essential to protect your hair as pool water contains chlorine. This can be quite dangerous for the hair. And if you go on UV after swimming, it will damage your hair. Try to keep your hair on safe mode, ie wash your hair immediately after swimming8. Sleep on a silk pillowcase.
If you are using silk pillows while sleeping, then it can be very beneficial for your hair. Because a silk pillowcase will not be able to absorb any kind of dust or oil from outside and from your hair. It will keep your hair safe from dust and oil and will be very beneficial for your face as well.9. Use A wide-tooth comb on wet hair.
There are many advantages of a wide-tooth comb viz. This will help reduce hair fall, as their wide combing prevents hair from getting damaged, is scalp-friendly, and helps in easy detangling. And if you are using a normal comb with wet hair, it will lead to hair fall, so use a wide-toothed comb on wet hair.
- In the Vajrayana pose, sit (kneel and sit on your legs). Keep your arms outstretched and widen your knees slightly. Place your elbows parallel to your shoulders on the mat or blanket firmly.
- Fingers should be intertwined. Place the crown of your head on the mat or blanket, interlocking your fingers to support it.
- Gradually raise your knees and shoulder blades off the ground.
- Bring your feet closer to your face in this position, ensuring that your head and back are in a straight line and your thighs are against your stomach.
- Lift one leg first, then the other. Gradually attempt elevating both legs at the same time. If you are unable to do so, lift your legs and place them against the wall for support.
- Lift your legs higher above your head and extend them once you've mastered lifting them without assistance.
- Bring your legs down, using the wall as a support.
- Begin by sitting on the floor with your knees slightly wider than hip-width apart and your feet curled under you with your big toes touching.
- Lean forward and place your hands in front of you, moving forward until your head touches the mat.
- deep breath and hold for a few seconds.
- And then, return to your position.
- Lie down on your back with your arms at your sides.
- Lift your legs, buttocks, and back in a single motion to come up high on your shoulders. Hands can help to support your back.
- Move your hands up your back, creeping up towards the shoulder blades, and bring your elbows closer to each other. Continue to straighten your legs and spine by pressing your elbows into the floor and your hands into your back. Your head and neck should not be supported; instead, your weight should be supported by your shoulders and upper arms.
- Maintain a solid leg position. Raising your heels higher, as if you were leaving a footprint on the ceiling, Bring your big toes up and over your nose. Now raise your toes. Keep an eye on your neck. Keep your neck from collapsing onto the floor. Instead, keep your neck strong by slowly tightening the muscles in your neck. Your chest should be pressed against your chin. Come out of the pose if you feel any strain in your neck.
- Continue to breathe deeply and maintain the pose. Stay in this position as much as possible.
Yes, meditation will definitely work well with your body. Because stress is usually the main cause of hair loss in many cases. Research shows that stress affects hair growth and also causes hair thinning. At least 10 minutes of meditation and relaxation techniques daily will help in controlling stress.